酒店退房的英語對話怎麼寫坐火車去哈爾濱 2018-03-30

退房的英語表達是:check out,

我們先來學習一下退房的英語表達是:check out,相對應的入住酒店是check in。

下面是賓館退房英語口語情景對話:

Receptionist: Hi there。 Are you checking out now?

接待員:您好。您現在退房嗎?

Kane: Yes, sorry。 I know we‘re a few minutes late。

凱恩:是的,對不起,我知道我們遲了幾分鐘。

Receptionist: That’s no problem。 It‘s always really busy at check out time anyway。

接待員:沒關係。反正退房的時間都挺忙的。

Kane: Oh, really。 The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out。

凱恩:哦,是嗎?上次我們住的那家賓館因為我們退房遲了一些就收費了。

Receptionist: The hotel isn’t booked this week, so it‘s not a problem。 How was

everything?

接待員:這周賓館沒有預訂出去,所以沒關係。您這裡一切還好嗎?

Kane: The room was great。 The beds were really comfortable, and we weren’t

expecting our own fridge。

凱恩:房間很不錯。床真的很舒服,我們也沒想到會有自己用的冰箱。

Receptionist: I‘m glad you liked it。

接待員:對您的滿意我非常高興。

Kane: The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn’t open this morning, though。

凱恩:但是,今天游泳池沒有開,孩子們非常失望。

Receptionist: I apologize for that。 We can‘t get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am。

接待員:我對此表示道歉。我們上午10點前沒有清潔工清掃。

Kane: Well, we had a nice swim last night anyhow。

凱恩:不過昨天晚上游泳感覺還是很不錯的。

Receptionist: Will you be putting this on your credit card?

接待員:您用信用卡結賬嗎?

Kane: No。 I’ll pay cash。

凱恩:不,我用現金結。

Receptionist: OK。 So the total comes to $134, including tax。

接待員:好的,包括稅金在內一共是134美元。

Kane: I thought it was $129 even。 That‘s what they said yesterday when we checked in。

凱恩:我想平均下來應該是129美元。這是昨天我們開房間的時候服務員告訴我們的。

Receptionist: Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill。

接待員:是的,但是在賬單上還有一筆額外的房間費用。

Kane: Oh, I forgot。 My husband ordered a plate of nachos。 Sorry。

凱恩:哦,對了。我先生點了一份玉米片。不好意思。

Receptionist: No problem。 So。。。from $140, here’s your change。 Now, I‘ll just need to ask

you for your room keys。

接待員:沒關係。收您140元,這是找您的錢。現在請您把房間鑰匙給我

酒店退房的英語對話怎麼寫珈樂21 2018-06-09

酒店退房的英語對話如下:

A: Hello。 Are you checking out now?

A:您好,您要結賬退房了嗎?

B: Yes。 We’re sorry。 I know we‘re a few minutes late。

B:是的,對不起,我知道我們晚了幾分鐘。

A: That’s no problem。 It‘s always really busy at check out time anyway。

A:沒關係的,反正在退房的時候總是會很忙的。

B: Oh, really。 Thanks a lot。

B:哦,是吧,謝謝。

A: How was everything?

A:一切都還好嗎?

B: Everything was good。 We are very satisfied with the room。 The beds were really comfortable。 The staff here is friendly and helped us a lot。 This is a really good hotel。

B:一切都很好,我們對房間非常滿意,床特別舒服。這裡的工作人員都非常友好,也給了我們很多幫助,這確實是一個好飯店。

A: I’m glad you liked it。

A:非常高興你們喜歡這裡。

B: Yes, we did。

B:是的,我們確實很喜歡這裡。

A: Will you pay with your credit card?

A:您要用信用卡付款嗎?

B: No。 I‘ll give you cash。

B:不,我給你現金。

A: OK。 So the total comes to $124。

A:好的,一共是124美元。

B: I thought it was S 115。 That’s what they said yesterday when we checked in。

B:我還以為是115美元,昨天我們登記入住的時候,你們就是這樣告訴我們的。

A: Yes, but there is an extra charge on your bill。

A:是,但是您的賬單上還有一項附加費用。

B: Oh, I forgot。 I ordered something to eat yesterday。 Sorry。

B:哦,我忘了,我昨天點了些吃的,對不起。

A: No problem。 So, here‘s your change。 Now, would you give me your room keys?

A:沒關係,那麼,這是找給你的錢。您現在能把房間的鑰匙給我嗎?

B: Of course。 Here you are。

B:當然可以,給。

A: Thanks。 Good bye!

A:謝謝,再見!

酒店退房的英語對話怎麼寫匿名使用者 推薦於2017-11-24

我們先來學習一下退房的英語表達是:check out,相對應的入住酒店是check in。

下面是賓館退房英語口語情景對話:

Receptionist: Hi there。 Are you checking out now?

接待員:您好。您現在退房嗎?

Kane: Yes, sorry。 I know we’re a few minutes late。

凱恩:是的,對不起,我知道我們遲了幾分鐘。

Receptionist: That‘s no problem。 It’s always really busy at check out time anyway。

接待員:沒關係。反正退房的時間都挺忙的。

Kane: Oh, really。 The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out。

凱恩:哦,是嗎?上次我們住的那家賓館因為我們退房遲了一些就收費了。

Receptionist: The hotel isn‘t booked this week, so it’s not a problem。 How was everything?

接待員:這周賓館沒有預訂出去,所以沒關係。您這裡一切還好嗎?

Kane: The room was great。 The beds were really comfortable, and we weren‘t expecting our own fridge。

凱恩:房間很不錯。床真的很舒服,我們也沒想到會有自己用的冰箱。

Receptionist: I’m glad you liked it。

接待員:對您的滿意我非常高興。

Kane: The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn‘t open this morning, though。

凱恩:但是,今天游泳池沒有開,孩子們非常失望。

Receptionist: I apologize for that。 We can’t get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am。

接待員:我對此表示道歉。我們上午10點前沒有清潔工清掃。

Kane: Well, we had a nice swim last night anyhow。

凱恩:不過昨天晚上游泳感覺還是很不錯的。

Receptionist: Will you be putting this on your credit card?

接待員:您用信用卡結賬嗎?

Kane: No。 I‘ll pay cash。

凱恩:不,我用現金結。

Receptionist: OK。 So the total comes to $134, including tax。

接待員:好的,包括稅金在內一共是134美元。

Kane: I thought it was $129 even。 That’s what they said yesterday when we checked in。

凱恩:我想平均下來應該是129美元。這是昨天我們開房間的時候服務員告訴我們的。

Receptionist: Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill。

接待員:是的,但是在賬單上還有一筆額外的房間費用。

Kane: Oh, I forgot。 My husband ordered a plate of nachos。 Sorry。

凱恩:哦,對了。我先生點了一份玉米片。不好意思。

Receptionist: No problem。 So。。。from $140, here‘s your change。 Now, I’ll just need to ask you for your room keys。

接待員:沒關係。收您140元,這是找您的錢。現在請您把房間鑰匙給我。

酒店退房的英語對話怎麼寫西元之神 2011-11-12

Receptionist: — Good morning。 May I help you?

You: — Yes, I´d like to check out now。 My name´s Adams, room 312。 Here´s the key。

Receptionist: — One moment, please, sir。 。。。 Here´s your bill。 Would you like to check and see if the amount is correct?

You: — What´s the 14 pounds for?

Receptionist: — That´s for the phone calls you made from your room。

You: — Can I pay with traveller´s cheques?

Receptionist: — Certainly。 May I have your passport, please?

You: — Here you are。

Receptionist: — Could you sign each cheque here for me?

You: — Sure。

Receptionist: — Here are your receipt and your change, sir。 Thank you。

You: — Thank you。 Goodbye。

希望對你有幫助

酒店退房的英語對話怎麼寫匿名使用者 2013-09-13

A: customer B: attendentB: Good morning Sir, what can i do for you ?A: I would like to check out 。B: Oky 。Please show me your room key number ?A; Please let me check 。 Sir 。your stay here 3 days ,isn‘t?B:Yes。A:100RMB per night ,it total 300RMB,inclusing the sevrse charge。 Would you pay by crash or cried card?B:Crsah。Here is 300RMB。A:Thank you 。Welcome to stay here next time。