中餐廳服務英文情景對話要怎麼寫? 英語好的幫幫忙唄~~~ 匿名使用者 1級 2012-12-06 回答

A是服務員 B是顧客

A: What can I do for you, sir/Ms?

先生/女士,您要來點什麼?

B: Can we see the menu, please?

能讓我們看一看選單嗎?

A:Sure, here you are。

給您。

B: I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine。 What would you recommend, waiter?

我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

A: Well, it depends。 You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine。

那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

B: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard。

我聽說這兩種都很辣。

A: That’s right。 If you like hot dishes, you can try some。

對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

B: They might be too hot for me。

對我來說可能太辣了點。

A: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine。 Most southerners like them。

再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

B: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

A: There’s the Beijing roast duck。

有北京烤鴨啊。

(這裡填入你想介紹的菜系……)

……

B:Would you like some drinks?

您想要寫喝的嗎?

A:Yes, I‘d like to have a glass of beer, please

是的,請給我一杯啤酒。

……

B: Anything more, sir?

還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

A: No, that’s enough。 Thank you。

不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

B:Well,just a moment, please。 I’ll check that for you。……”

請稍候,我來幫您確認(報菜名)

……

暫時想到那麼多,不知道你是怎樣的一家中餐廳……

中餐廳服務英文情景對話要怎麼寫? 英語好的幫幫忙唄~~~ Zyy 1級 2012-12-06 回答

我。。知。。道

加。。我。。私。。聊